What Lurks Below...,

 Sledgehammer Painting | 2019I recently ran out of funding from my usual source, I had a desire like never before, an idea with no materials.  I asked and the universe provides, I found myself in the depths of my building, where the old and forgotten about paint cans live, the smell that sits inside would turn you away, not me friends, it will dry eventually... enjoy!


Chris Crewe | 2019
ccrewe.com
finished painting hanging on my wall after the "big bang"



24'' x 30'' in Acrylic and Polymer on Canvas 2019 

sledgehammer sitting beside finished work
In the aftermath of the hit, perfection

Sledgehammer Painting drying on the floor of my studio
Examining the mark that I am left with, the sound of one hand clapping

sledgehammer painting finished abstract painting series
Finally it is dry and ready to hang, it looks like a universe being born

The finished work, friend me, follow me, email me, call me, Buy my Work!

Comments