Slam Painting is HOT AS FUCK !!! Into The Summer of 2019 |



My Work With the Sledgehammer has brought me back to basics, painting with such extreme force is a simple idea, most good ideas start out simple. 


Slam Painting - Spiral Bang #6 | 2019 






I painted this work as one of many in preparation for an interesting summer this 2019, I am carefully experimenting with various thicknesses of paint, sizes of ground, and techniques to create the mark and propagate the paint across various picture planes, forever capturing a moment in time.


My first Sledgehammer Painting Video made this week... Enjoy!



And... The finished painting from this video!


I was on a roll, so I made a second video as well. More to come!



Here is the finished painting from the video!


Thank You for reading!

http://slam-painting.ccrewe.com


Painting is my Spirituality 

| Chris Crewe | 2019 |

Copyright © Chris Crewe Art. All rights reserved.

Comments