Gone too far? Keep Moving Forward


Enjoy God

I have been beset with persistent creativity that seems to grow stronger as time goes by. I do everything to make sure it is sustainable but alas it snowballs to become more consuming every day. I have been saved by divine intervention before and I am sure it will happen again, I'll keep going forward towards a possible endpoint, time is short and I am curious to see what it looks like.
interdimensional highway
Sketchbook June 2019

I have found a new way to paint, recording an explosion caused by a Sledgehammer's force.  I have never been so in love with an idea I have abandoned everything including personal relationships, clean clothes, and respecting the paint free zones of my studio.

One might look at this and think it is a lack of self-discipline, but rather it is because I am deeply concerned with other things. Spellbinding and enchanting things.
Toronto Sun 2009 | snippet on happiness
A Snippet from the news about happiness

My family has heard enough, my Mom made a comment at Sunday dinner with the family she thinks I have gone insane; of course I offered no push back, I stopped showing up.  In my own best judgment I am perfectly sane but who knows?

Through repeated experimentation and strong communication, as such, I have been given insight into the inner workings of the cosmos.

People who are spiritual often look crazy, I have never put much stake in looks.  Dr Phil always tells his feuding guests "No matter how flat you make a pancake it has two sides".  Two many sides if you ask me, thousands of sides actually, it gets quite boring when you really take a look.

⇔⇕⍈⍐⍗⍆⇫ | END |  ⇔⇕⍈⍐⍗⍆⇫



Comments